We all look forward to returning to more normal times but every business must adapt slightly to be able to continue.
At present we are unsure of the situation and we are delaying all our tours until November. By then we should have clearer idea of requirements and procedures when visiting schools.
Our business is in schools so it is without question that any measures we need to implement to keep bringing fun and educational language plays to schools will be strictly adhered to. Once schools return in September we will have a clearer idea and we will implement any requirements needed.
Schools might have different rules so we will be totally flexible.
If any schools need to postpone/cancel a visit due to any sudden change we will not change them.
I would like to give a huge thank you to the many many schools who have already made bookings for the next academic year - THANK YOU for continued support for Onatti.